Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Very Frustrated

I thought I had a good week. I didn't go over my points. I exercised. And when I weighed in, I was exactly the same (hard to do, since they measure to the 1/10th of a pound). Damn.

So then I said screw it last night, ate pizza and had a snickers bar. Because even in my bad weeks before I managed to lose a pound.

I didn't want to change my date for calculating weekly allowance however (as last night would have used it all up if I did), so I lied slightly and put my weigh in date as today instead of yesterday.

We leave for Utah this afternoon, so I'll try to stick to things, but I know I won't be able to work out at all.

Of course, with that - another pipe burst, so the Body Shop is closed again - even though I have my clothes with me today. Just can't win there.

No comments: