Sunday, October 15, 2006

Lazy Sunday - and entire weekend

This weekend was a bit strange for me. Friday night there was a football game, so I helped with the concessions stand. Matt had his camping trip, and Erik was marching. Diane is in Minnesota this weekend, spending time with her daughter and going to her neices baby shower. I guess she got really drunk but is having a good time.

Anyway, Saturday Erik had band practice at 11 and then his contest (they took 3rd), so after taking him to breakfast I had all day, in the house, by myself. I paid bills, I updated the cub advancements and web page, I defrosted the downstaird freezer, and did some laundry. Today I slept in until about 10:30, and that felt really nice. I still need to head to the grocery store (haven't been 'shopping' (as oppossed to just picking up milk or whatever) in a month.

I just haven't had a weekend to sit around and do nothing in quite a long time, it is rather nice for once. Harder to stick to the diet (man I miss the activity points when I don't get them) because I want to snack and munch when I'm sitting watching tv.

I may take the boys out to dinner tonight, or a movie if they get their chores done.

So a weekend of nothing. Not too bad for once.

No comments: