Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Hump Day

Hump day. Over the hump and slide into the weekend. Usually thought of as a good thing to most people, but a different interpretation occurred to me a while day.

Whether or not hump day is good depends on your perspective - are you the dog or the leg?

Lately I've felt like a solitary leg in a room full of randy mutts, and it has been hump day every day.

On happier thoughts - I got a new toy! I got a new toy!

Brand new, 21" Dell flat panel monitor. It is for work, but boy is this thing huge! And I'm extending my desktop to it, so that while I can't quite get twice as much done, at least I can see a little bit more of what I am doing.

Man I need one of these at home! The boys would go nuts playing games on this sweet puppy! And I thought my laptop had a nice 15" monitor.

Wow!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

My mom has a 21" and I drool on the keyboard when I'm over at her house!

I want one, too!