Wednesday, January 10, 2007

After Christmas

Ok, so I'm late, slow and lazy. My story is that I've just been really busy, and haven't been home on a weekend yet. Still, having my Christmas lights still up on January 9th - ok that is a bit excessive.

Of course, when I finally get home on an evening with nothing else going on, and there is a tiny bit of light out, is it still one of the nearly 60 degree days? No, by the time I can get my butt outside it is finally acting like January, and it is friggin cold!

But I get the lights down. It is a bit white trash, but we tend to accumulate junk on our front porch. Most of it is finally gone, but we still have a big, old dresser out there - and I actually really like it as it is a great place to store the christmas lights!

And I took down the tree and inside lights as well last night, so everything is finally back to, well I hate to call my life normal, but as normal as it gets.

No comments: