Friday, January 26, 2007

*EXPLETIVE DELETED*

*EXPLETIVE DELETED*
*EXPLETIVE DELETED*
*EXPLETIVE DELETED*
*EXPLETIVE DELETED*
*EXPLETIVE DELETED*
*EXPLETIVE DELETED*
*EXPLETIVE DELETED*
*EXPLETIVE DELETED*
*EXPLETIVE DELETED*
*EXPLETIVE DELETED*
*EXPLETIVE DELETED*

No, nobody is censoring this (that I know of). I just want to keep it somewhat family friendly, and that was what was going through my head.

The fecal material has impacted the rotational cooling device.

I'm the treasurer for our high school band boosters. And today I found out that I am over three months late filing our tax returns. I was stupid, and assumed that it was calendar year - but for organizations it is fiscal year, and ours ends when school ends.

I didn't like the previous records and have had a hell of a time trying to find what I need in them, and can't balance the checking account with the budget at all. That is one thing I've tried to do differently - keep all money that comes in or goes out tied directly to the budget.

So tonight and this weekend is reading what is needed to get last years filed, and writing a letter to try and not get fined for being late, as well as doing a thorough search of all the records I have given for previous returns - I've not seen anything yet, but I haven't done a deep dig through both file boxes. I sure hope those are there, it will make doing it again much simpler.

Looks to be a fun weekend.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Report card weekend here.

I think I have more work to do than I have hours to do it in.

Massive suckage.

Well, back to work for me now!

I hope that yours turns out to be easier and quicker than you expected it to be.