Thursday, April 26, 2007

Still a loser

Though not as big as I'd like. 1.4 this week, putting me at a total of 58.8, down to 194. That leaves 21.2 to go. I was really hoping to hit the big 60 this week, but it was not to be. Maybe next week - what I need to do is to not get hung up on this and just do the program. If you do the program then the weight will come off.

I'm a bit frustrated also because Diane says she is going to stop going to WeightWatchers. I understand that she has to do this for herself, and right now she is just getting very frustrated with it, and isn't working the program. She hasn't actually been working it for some time now, simply going to the meetings. She may try another program, and I'll support her in whatever she does.

She is also frustrated because she has arthritis in her knee, which is keeping her from exercising. Losing weight will really help with that, but while she understands it, she does not grok it. And I can't force that - all I can do is be supportive for her.

No comments: