Thursday, March 15, 2007

Tiny bit

Down as little as I can be and still be down - 0.2 lbs. I seemed to be having such a good week as well. Sometimes are just tougher than others to not eat as much.

Diane had one of the people we know from our seminars email her about talking to a friend of a friend about their child who is having some issues. I talked to the friend and the grandmother, the mother may call this weekend. I gave them the blog and referral page, as well as the referral phone number for the admission service for the schools.

It sounds like the child needs some help, though I do not agree with their reasons for her behavior at all - however one of the biggest tennants I believe in is to not judge the beliefs of others. I'm not one to quote the bible much, but it does say "Judge not, lest ye be judged", as well as the often misquoted "let he who is without this sin cast the first stone." I'm not perfect, and I will not judge the beliefs of others, so long as they respect mine.

I hope they are able to find the help they need.

No comments: