Thursday, March 29, 2007

Broke 200

Yep. 199.4 as of weigh in yesterday. (Down 1.2 lbs this week).

I can't remember being this small, not since school. I don't know when I crossed the threshold the first time, going up. It was during my first marriage, which ended when my ex kicked me out of the house nine years ago. I remember not liking the fact that I was over 200 lbs, but I don't remembe when I noticed it.

I had tried weight watchers with my ex many years ago, when we were still in our first apartment in Ohio, so that would be between 16 and 18 years ago. All I remember of that was I could easily eat two frozen dinners, though I don't remember much else. It was one where we would typically go and blow the diet after weigh in each week as well. It didn't last long.

I did Atkins years ago, and got down to 203 (starting at 238). So I've lost almost 20 more lbs than I did on that, and am smaller.

I'm still not sure about my goal of 172. We did a visualization exercise at WW last night, and I have a lot of problems with those anyway. But visualizing myself down another 27.4 lbs - I have no idea what that will be. I want my belly to be gone, and that is pretty much the only thing I'm sure about.

Of course, the reward for doing all of this? Yep, you guessed it - I lose a daily point. "Here, you are doing great - so you get even less food to eat!" What a deal!

So the incredible shrinking man continues . . .

No comments: