Thursday, February 01, 2007

Struggling

Well, this week I'm up .6 - to 212.2. Damn.

When I look back, I can see where I may not have been 'accurate' in my tracking. Especially when things come up - like Diane's awards dinner etc. My bad weeks all seem to be based on combinations of events though, not just one. Too much popcorn at the movies, plus the dinner etc.

I do find the new 'program' harder to work than the old one, but I've written about that before.

What is funny is then yesterday I actually (for once) didn't eat my points - along with my exercise points. But after weighing in I came home and had 3 SmartOnes dinners (the turkey in gravy w/ potatoes) and some pretzel chips - and I was still 2.5 points short for the day. I was going to have an apple, but I got busy with taxes and then doing advancement for cub scouts until 2 am, and never got that snack. (I do tend to only snack when I'm watching tv - if I'm actually doing something then I don't really get hungry. I know, quit watching tv!)

No comments: