Monday, February 12, 2007

Rough weekend

Yes it was. I think I spent most of this weekend looking pretty much like my avatar (and I can already hear you saying that it was an improvement - sorry that's my joke!). I don't know what it was, whether it was something I ate or a bug. But starting about 9 pm on friday things just quit working, at least correctly. I was in the bathroom every half hour until about 3:30 in the morning, when things decided that just coming out of one end wasn't enough.

I had the chills, a fever, and everything I had eaten coming out both ends. But at least when things decided to finally completely blow out the top, so to speak, that was it. I was finally able to get some sleep after that. Until, of course, there was a problem at work and I get called at 7 am on saturday!

And it was the first WFB tournament down at Wexford Hill Hobbies, and I couldn't go. Well I could have, but I still had a slight fever and felt like crap, so I figured it was best not to go and spread the love, so to speak. At least by the end of the day I was able to keep food both down and in (somewhat).

No comments: