Thursday, October 04, 2007

He Shoots, He Scores!!!!

Done. Yes, after over a year. 81.8 lbs lost. 171.0. Goal of 172. So I did it. I made goal. Got the gold star and everything. Woohoo. Now I can go and buy some pants that fit (figure 34 waist time).

So maintenance starts - with 4 more points per day. However I realized last night that it may be a bigger challenge than I thought - because I usually don't eat all my activity points every day anyway - so adding 4 more means I still may not be. Hmmm. Going from dieting to not may not be as simple as I expected.

Six weeks to lifetime - so I have to be under 174 all the way through Nov 13. I should make lifetime right before Thanksgiving - at least I can eat more then.

One of the interesting points is you actually adjust your points quite a bit more on maintenance now - so I have no idea what my 'stable' point values will end up being.

No comments: