Thursday, October 18, 2007

2 down, 4 more to go

And I'm at 170 - down 1.6. The main thing is getting back the half I went up last week. Which I really think is all due to splurging a bit the night before weigh in. Of course this means I should add a point per day, but the on-line tracking system which downloads to my palm doesn't do this automatically, and the point quiz has been broken for months now - so I can't do it myself. What concerns me more is not 'not getting' the point, but losing one next week as well.

What gets me more wondering is if I can maintain without tracking everything, or if I'll blow it. I think I might have a fighting chance. Take last night - after weigh in I couldn't decide what to eat. Diane was out, the boys had already eaten. I really didn't want fast foot, or Subway (since I'd had it the night before anyway). So I ended up at DLM and picked up some sushi, since Diane is always talking about getting some there for lunch. Very low points.

It got even with me though - it was the absolute WORST sushi I have ever eaten. The rice wasn't much more than a thick white paste, and the fish had no taste at all. Even the eel wasn't very good, and I so love eel. So after I got home I ate some of the leftover popcorn from Monday.

Ok - another question? Why are we so compelled to eat crap that is sitting there - when we would never order or fix it ourselves?

Time to enjoy my huge Honeycrisp apple from lunch.

No comments: