Friday, October 26, 2007

Getting Busy

The days are getting shorter, so it is time to hunker down and do something fun - which for me is spending time modelling and painting. I'm working on a new Vampire Counts army - based on the Grateful Dead. I have a lot of ideas for it.



I will show one picture (a work in progress) - that one drunk chick that takes off her shirt and waves it at the band - undead style:






I won't get into them here - instead you can check out my NEW website - http://puggimer.net/ - Yes I finally got off my butt and bought my own domain. I like to put up pictures of my mini's - and get so tired of running out of space. So I bought a hosting plan from GoDaddy - and have 5 Gig of space (which is 16600 % more space than I had before on the three free accounts I was using). Of courst that means I have to re-write all my website, but it is started.

No comments: