Thursday, September 27, 2007

Getting so damn close

A good weigh in last night - down 2.2. That hit the 80 lbs dead on the nose. Got my 7th gold star. I did ask about the goal, and it comes down to a range - between 145 and 172 - so I have .8 lbs to go to goal - I'm at 172.8. I have to be 172 or under. I still may try to get a little less, I still dont' like this gut all that much, though it is far less than it was.

I have to admit, I did the liquid all day yesterday, because I didn't like the scale in the morning at home - it was 176.4. This morning it was 175.0. I find the fluctuations very, VERY frustrating. Which is why I'm going to go on a bit beyond my goal (not much mind you), but just so that even with the fluctuations things look good. I'd also like it to this good at the dr when I can't remove absolutely everything from my pockets, shoes, etc.

The best news is that I'm not longer morbidly obese. I'm no longer obese. I'm no longer overweight. I'm no longer fat (though that is not an official category). My BMI is now 24.8 - which is the normal range.

So try to stay on track for the next week, and plan to hit goal next week. Eventually figure out maintenance, and hit lifetime with weight watchers, and KEEP IT!!!! Plus once I hit goal then I do need some new pants (and probably undewear) - most of mine are 4" too big in the waist, and the best are still 2" too much.

At one point I had my goal at under 200, 38" waist. I'm down to a 34", and 172.8 right now. I do have to dig out my 44" pants to see just how big they are, for fun.

No comments: