Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Feeling crappy

We went to a really fun party on Saturday. It was client of Diane's who has since become her friend (she is like that - always getting very personable with everyone - which makes up for my complete and utter lack of any personality :-) ).

We had way too much really good food, way way too much really good drink, and went swimming outside (for me) the only time this summer.

Since then I've felt like crap. Sunday was expected, but I'm still all stuffed up, and my brain is slowing morphing into phlegm and trying to slip quietly out of my nose - and doing everything it can to prevent me from actually getting a breath while it does this.

I don't know if it was something in the pool, going in the second time after dark when it was only about 70 outside (too cool to really be swimming), my lowered resistance due to the overabundance of alcohol, or just a coincidence.

Of course it doesn't help that I've had to work on the band booster taxes all weekend either (and boy does that suck the big one). Quite a bit more difficult than personal taxes. I guess this is what I get for trying to be the treasurer when I'm a simple programmer instead of a friggin number crunching account. I do find it humorous that I changed the way I track things in the budget after the first year because I wanted to see things a bit clearer - and find that I need that to do the taxes. Of course trying to go back a year and retro-fit it is just about impossible. *ARRRGGGHHH!!!!!!!*

No comments: