Wednesday, August 15, 2007

losing, and gaining

Down 1.2 to a total of 72.8 this week to 180.0. My goal is still 172 (172.8 will be an even 80 lbs for me). So things are looking good. I leave this afternoon to head up to GenCon - a big gaming convention in Indianapolis - and I'll be walking my butt off (hopefully) there - I sure did at Origins in July, so next week should be good.

This is getting a bit more challenging as I get closer to goal - just the idea of geting that close is pretty daunting in a way.

In a more humorous note, Diane says that Dr. Oz is definitely right, and she was/is extremely pleased. For that reader who is confused, check out the Oprah Winfrey archives. *Warning - this is only for those who realize that we are human beings (often difficult to picture for parents, scout leaders, adults, etc.) (i.e. I know my kids read this occasionally - so research that reference at your own risk :-) ).

No comments: