Thursday, May 17, 2007

Actually still here

and still alive, though not very talkative (or would that be writative? Is that even a word?) lately. I've been extremely busy both at work and off, and very little end (at least outside of work) is in site. It is almost summer, and this summer is stacking up to be incredibly active.

Weigh in last night was down 1.2 - so got back all I went up, though just barely. The surprising thing, for me at least, was I didn't lose a point yet - but I expect that is probably because it rounds to the nearest pound for the calculation - so with a good week I definitely will lose one next time.

This now puts me 17 lbs from goal - having lost 63. My pants are starting to feel a bit loose again - so I'm on target as I expect to have to buy one smaller size before I'm done (I'm figuring a 36" waist). This would make a total of 8" I will have dropped from my waist when all is told. I have no idea how many other inches I would also be down, as I don't have any kind of measurements anywhere but how my pants fit. But it doesn't sound good for me to say that I've lost 8" out of my pants, does it?

So what has my schedule been? Monday evenings is my keys family call. Tuesday was the levy vote, and I'm glad that is overwith. Plus a middle school concert. Wednesday is Weight Watchers every week, and a high school orchestra concert. Thursday my youngest had the iniatiation for National Junior Honor Society. Friday is now my game night with the boys. Saturday was the Confrontation tournament (took 5th - very middle of the road). Sunday was Mother's day. Monday was a booster meeting, which took 3 fricking hours! Yesterday was weigh in and dinner with Diane. Tonight Matt gets his ERA award, Friday is game night, Saturday I'm giving blood, Sunday I have a cub committee meeting, Monday is Erik's ERA awards, Tuesday is the band awards (and I have to have account status information in Monday night for that), Wednesday is WW, and then on Friday Jon and I head up for the GT in Columbus for the weekend.

I still have a huge amount of work to do to get ready for the events I'm running for Origins and GenCon - I really need to spend a day building game boards for that.

And actually try to work once in a while. Plus summer vacation, our trip to the family reunion and minnesota is coming waay too fast.

I need to find time to just breate a little bit.

No comments: