Monday, April 16, 2007

bad (or good) timing

This is frustrating, with a bit of relief. I felt like crap on Friday. Went home, and ended up with a 101 fever all night. So the relief was at least actually being measureably sick. I just hate it when I feel like crap, but all signs are that I'm fine. So at least I was really sick, and still had the fever Saturday night as well, though not as strong.

But WTF!?! Why do I manage to get sick on the fricking weekends? I can't go and get sick during the week, and actually take a day off work now can I. Nooooooo - go and ruin my entire weekend! What the hell is wrong with me? So bad timing for me, good for the company - like they really care.

At least I was feeling better on Sunday, though not 100%. Today is pretty good so far. At least my throat isn't sore any more, which is good.

I actually updated my web page yesterday, taking pictures of my elementals and familiars. Not Golden Demon by any means, but decent table top quality, which is what I'm looking for. Check them out here. I need to get an image for the ones I don't have yet. That is why the image is missing for the familiars of Light, the Elemental of Light and Elemental of Water. Water hasn't been released in English yet, I haven't picked up the Light Familiars (for one because I don't have anything that can use their spells, since I haven't gotten a 'good' army yet), and the Elemental of Light is a $40 box set with another figure (which I also won't ever use). But the collector in me would want it for completeness sake.

I do need to get separate pictures of the Sylvain Animae (I actually have 7 now), as well as pick up some Ira Tenebrae (the darkness immortals), and Sparklings (which come with the Light Elemental as well). And finish the Darkness elemental, as well as the familiars.

If you want to look around the site, I did update the Ophidian characters, Wolfen troops and Fire Eaters Rate units with WIP pictures of S'Ygma, Bregan, the Worg (Waning Moon), Grave Guardian conversion and Thunderlord - none of which are finished. I should have updated Irix the Selene, but the battery ran out on my camera.

Of course I should actually update a bunch of others - but that would mean actually working on them as well :-)

No comments: