Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Everything at once

Why does it seem that everything comes at once? It has been incredibly busy for all of June, but at least things seem to have slowed down, though a third of July is already gone!

I spent a lot of time getting things ready for Origins. I ran my event, and even though I only had three people play I think they had fun. I have 9 signed up at GenCon, so it should go much better there.

I also won "Best Appearance" for my Ogres at the RTT on Saturday. Then on the way out of the hall I was talking to one of the other players, and when I mentioned my "mail" goblins, he was surprised they were mine - apparently he had seen pictures and heard about them on the net, though he hadn't seen my site and I haven't played them in almost three years! Those two things really blew me away - the award and having my reputation out there like that. Pretty cool.

No comments: