Wednesday, July 25, 2007

keep checking in.

I haven't been writing much, but I am going to keep checking in at least after weighing in. This week I'm down .6 to 185.2. I have definitely noticed that it is getting more difficult the more I lose. My goal is 172 (technically 172.8 - as that is 80 lbs I'll have lost). Diane says I'm loosing too much, and even when I go to weigh in they constantly remind me that I can change my goal with a doctor's note. But for now I'm going to keep it the same. I still have a bit of a gut that I want gone, and I like the idea of losing at least 75, if not 80.

This weekend we had a good time - Diane and I went up to Kelly's Island in Lake Erie to meet up with our keys family. It was a lot of fun - but I really blew the diet - so I feel pretty good that I still lost half a pound after eating way too much on Saturday.

Of course, tonight is family night at my youngest's boy scout camp, and they always do pizza. I just have to remember - whatever happens at camp stays ON MY ASS!!!

No comments: