Thursday, July 02, 2009

Shame on me

for not updating my blog. Yes, I've been busy, and with a good job there just isn't things to complain about. I'm still getting used to working for a company where both me and my opinion are respected, and though I feel like I am still watching over my shoulder - there isn't anything there anymore.

The work is very challenging (i.e. it is kicking my butt trying to understand everything) and I am the resident expert on several things which I feel I'm barely scratching the surface of. Of course then I turn around and am able to crank out some things now in a few minutes that a couple of months ago I was beating my head against the wall over.

Not that I don't get that feeling - it is just over new things now.

And the company is doing lots of new things - kind of the very definition of what we do.

On the white board in the small conference room someone wrote the quote:

"If we knew what we were doing, they wouldn't call it research" - A. Einstein

I do tend to update my twitter feed a least once a day, so it does give both my readers who aren't following me something to read.

In good news, I won Best Army at the Origins Warhammer Fantasy Battles tournament put on by the Olde World Warriors. I finally picked up a new digital camera - so there are new pictures of them up on my site - http://puggimer.net/gratefulundead.html

1 comment:

Beanie said...

You're allowed to stop in and tell us the good stuff too! ;)

Glad you're so happy you dont have to blog! Now go outside and play!