Thursday, November 15, 2007

I did it!

After 14 1/2 months. 83.8 (down 1.6 last night) lbs (to 169.0). I made lifetime at Weight Watchers.

Maybe now I can 'relax' a bit - not abandoning what I've gained and learned, but quit stressing about it all the time.

I've actually noticed a little loose skin - that will probably never go away. I'd still like to lose a bit around my middle, but that is where the loose skin is anyway, so how much would it really be noticed?

One thing I wonder about is how much I still need to track everything - can I maintain without that regimine?

At least I did it before Thanksgiving - the annual celebration of gluttony and football! I don't have to weigh in again until December - and I can decide when I want to (so if things look bad I can wait a bit and work on it myself). I figure weigh in before Christmas would be good, and then maybe late January. :-)

The big question now is what will I post about? I'll actually have to use two brain cells at once and think a bit. :-)

No comments: