Wednesday, July 08, 2009

Happy Thoughts! :-)

Ok, I guess I don't have to write only the bad stuff. I can say that I really like my new job, especially now that I am starting to understand the framework so I don't feel like a complete idiot (just a partial one :-)).

It is nice working in an environment of respect, instead of being treated like crap. It will probably still be a while before I completely get rid of the feeling of being constantly watched over, but it is getting there.

My daughter is in her first apartment - that is good news. No more fights at home all the time. Now if she will get her stufent loans straightened out, get a job, get a driver's license then I can worry a little less every day (and have her not call at 1:30 am baking cookies and the oven won't turn off - no I don't know what she was talking about then either).

Getting ready for a big Warhammer tournament this weekend with my Grateful Undead army (pics are here - http://puggimer.net/gratefulundead.htm for anyone interested. The last 40 deadheads (zombies) including one for Michael Jackson will be based tonight, and I will take some new pictures with the display base and all 240+ models.

Band camp is in less than three weeks - was fun last year - kind of looking forward to it again.

Ok, enough happy thoughts - I now return you to your regularly scheduled whining and complaining.
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

No comments: