Thursday, February 05, 2009

So looking forward to it

As I write this, there is slightly less than four days until we can board the ship for our cruise. I am really anxious to actually see the sun and be warm again. Plus just feeling the daylight on my face will be so refreshing.

I talked to the dr. Back in October before our insurance ran out and got on Welbutrin again for the winter and I think it has helped my winter blues (the dr. Suggested a few years ago that I might have SAD (I think I already wrote about that once before even)). The problem was that with no insurance, I started to run out and went to half a dose for the last month worth. I don't think it has been bad, and all thibgs considered I should probably go on it every year.

Still, it isn't the same thing as acrually seeing and being in the sun. And that is only three days (we are spending the night in Ft Lauderdale before we get on the boat) until I can really see it again!!!
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

No comments: