Thursday, August 21, 2008

Frustration

I so badly need a change, and have gotten a bit more incentive to make these changes. Things at work are getting exponentially worse. I've pretty much been told to "sit down, shut up and color. Drink the KoolAid. Oh, and like it!"

One of the hardest things for me is to not carry any attitude moving forward, it won't be to my benefit. I need to let things go, focus on work while at work, and on change while not at work. Until that change comes about.

I'm still struggling with weight. Little desire for working out - and when I'm at home I am either eating or drinking, or both. Something else again I keep telling myself I need to do, but can't seem to kick myself in the butt enough to actually do it.

I've been thinking it is time to go back on Welbutrin again - just the general mood and poor sleep. This time it isn't seasonal, being August, but it is probably time. I hate that, but is yet another factor I have to live with.

No comments: