Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Karma may bite us in the @#$

I got the title in an email this morning, and just found it very amusing. Of course, I had to be a smart @$$ myself and reply:

"We all know how nasty those Karma bites can be, especially if left untreated. Not quite as bad as the bugs in Cloverfield, but still so hard to clean up."

I just still find the concept amusing - wondering just how big of teeth Karma has. Is it like one big Karma that tears you in half and eats you, or little Karma chiggers that are like mosquitoes on you soul? Or, again like Cloverfield, is it both?

What is the best treatment for Karma bites anyway? And since Karma actually works both ways, what is the 'good' equivalent of Karma bites - Karma hugs?

Which, in my twisted mind, connects to another email I got, with the reference to "if someone would come down with a bottle of pookie and lube it up". I'd never heard that expression - pookie for a lubricant. That also quickly went way down hill, as we started to wonder about nookie pookie. Someone said that was spooge, but I had to correct them, spooge is what you get after you use the nookie pookie. Or motion lotion.

The big question though, is if nookie pookie helps with Karma bites?

2 comments:

Beanie said...

Hmmmm...you see, in my world, Karma takes the form of a bus. The Short Bus, to be exact, in a wonderulf bit of cosmic paback for all those jokes you craked in the 8th grade. If you screw up your Karma, the Karma Bus wlll head around the corner and run you over. You'll need the nookie pookie to help scrape you off the ground when it's done.

Mike Carter said...

Karma as the short bus! What an image!