Friday, November 09, 2007

Right before the finish line

and I feel like I'm about to blow it.

Next week I should make Lifetime at Weight Watchers. And it seems like this week I can't stop shoving things into my mouth!!! This morning I was up over 5 lbs on the scale at home since Wednesday! It is like all the discipline that I developed over the past 15 months has gone out the window, with one week to go!

Now that isn't really correct - I have a lifetime to go and not be fat again. The past three weekends I have felt like I've completely blown any type of control, but still didn't come out too badly from it. But now I won't have any extra points for the weekend already, and we are going to a cook-out (or cook-in) at my boss's on Sunday as well.

I need to make sure I get workouts in (I've been slacking off on that as well), and maybe duct tape this gaping hole in my face SHUT!!! *sigh*

At some point this should be a bit easier, but it doesn't seem to be. I just feel tired, and want to not be worrying about it all the fricking time.

No comments: