Monday, October 22, 2007

Tournament Pics from last week

You can check them all out at http://www.marauders-inc.com/, but here are the pics of my stuff at the tournament last weekend.

Da Mailboxes against dwarf slayers, with da UPS Boyz coming around the flag.


Some really ugly guy in a silly green t-shirt starting the game. That shirt at one time actually fit even - know it kind of hangs on me. Beware the glare coming off that huge bald head!

Da Mailboxes, and the Air mail units next to them.

Playing Marc Morales of the Olde World Warriors from Toledo - one of the most fun guys to constantly kick my butt. His furies were converted spiders to be huge bees - really cool. These guys do a great job putting on the Origins tournament.


Against Jason's undead. The only other local besides Matt and I - and someone I have never had a problem beating. Kind of like the Bronco's and the Brown's. The Bronco's always seem to win, even when they play like crap.


Da Mailboxes & UPS Boyz against Plague Riders of Nurgle. They managed to wipe them out, which surprised both of us, though not as much as how well the squig hoppers did. A very fun game, and it was much closer than the final score indicated (even though I lost, I did much better than I thought I would - I hate chaos demons!)


Half way through that fight - you can see the demons are going down!


Just keep rolling high!


Da UPS Boyz, with Undeliverable the giant in the back, and the Special Delivery unit (Squig Hoppers) off to the side. You can barely see the air mail unit to the right.

No comments: