Friday, October 26, 2007

Maintaining

Weighed in this week. 170.0 again - exactly what I should be. It is a bit of a challenge to wrap my mind around the maintain mind set instead of losing, and I'm a bit frustrated that the on-line weight watchers site has a problem and won't let me correctly adjust my points, but I'll live with it.

What I don't like is that both pairs of brand new jeans I bought are loose. My dockers for work are fine, but the jeans are not. Stupid friggin' pants. Now I don't want them tight - I like the 'comfort' or 'loose' fit, but I want them to fit, and not be all gathered up under my belt. And I just bought these damn things. Am I going to have to go down to a 32" waist before I'm done? Granted, I'd like to get rid of the last bit of belly I still have left, but that isn't really a priority for me. I mean, I made it, I want to relax for a bit and enjoy it.

The other problem is exercise - I have not been very good about it this week, skipping it three times. On Monday and Tuesday things came up around lunch, and I just blew it off with excuses. And Diane wants to go to lunch on Friday, so I'm not even bringing my workout clothes.

No comments: