Thursday, June 07, 2007

stupid scale!

This is really bugging me. Tuesday in the morning I'm down 3 lbs. Yesterday morning I'm up two. Five freaking pounds difference in one freaking day! WTF?!?
So I weigh in - up 1.6 - got the point back. And I deserved it, really. Between the pizza, chips, the chocolate covered strawberry and apple slice (which I never did count on Tuesday) and the few extra I spent then anyway I was well over my point total for the week. So I can understand being up.

But why did it look so good on Tuesday morning? If it hadn't looked good, I would have tried to be better Tuesday night (not had the ice cream (lowfat) sandwich), or the chips). Tried to keep the points down more.

Just me being stupid I guess.

And tomorrow we leave for vacation - first to SE Missouri for my family reunion, then up to Minnesota to visit Diane's family.

Speaking of family - it has been four years today that I got re-married - looking forward to the next forty.

And eight years tomorrow that the divorce was final. That seems so much longer ago. Hard to believe that it hasn't been ten years since she kicked me out of the house (it will be in January of '08).

No comments: