Thursday, April 12, 2007

Not a good week

At least at weigh in. Up a pound. I have to put this down to bad tracking - even though I stayed under points for what I did track. But Red Lobster, a whole box of whoppers at the movie, too much spaghetti (which I knew I didn't need so much of, but ate it anyway).

However it is not a time to give up, but to just get back to it and get back in control.

In other news, it appears that there is a court case going on against my ex down in New Mexico, and they are once again looking for her up here. It amazes me how they keep looking for her with me - she has never had my phone number nor my address. I know last year when I pulled my credit report it did have some erroneous information because of her (showing me having lived in New Mexico once) but i had that removed.

The one frustration with all of this is that we already know that the people looking for her can't tell us anything. That is the only thing that I miss about that relationship at all - it was a great source for stories and something to talk about. The sheer entertainment value was tremendous - so long as I separated myself from the fact that for ten years it was part of my life. It would be entertaining to know what is going on again - especially because now I could be a complete outsider and not be affected by it at all.

No comments: