Friday, March 23, 2007

Up and Down

Hmm, good and bad things going on. A bit of a rough day.

For fun (and c'mon, I'm not the only one who does this) I googled myself today - and found at least one (I didn't have a chance to look for how many others there were) other blog that has linked here - and from the philipines no less. Thanks battik! Looks like I may have actually broken into single digits for my readership! :-)

And I got feedback from someone I've never heard of as well - and that always makes my day (not like I'm begging for it or anything (please, please oh please!) :-). So thanks acwo as well.

Diane bought tickets for me to take my son to Rent in two weeks - that should be fun, he really likes the music.

On the downside, I've realized that today marks exactly 18 months since we sent Katie to her program, and a lot of frustration is coming up. For more details that anyone could ever want, check out my blog specifically about that Parents of a Troubled Teen BLog. So I'm feeling pretty down today, thinking about the cost, and her not working, and all what happens if she doesn't graduate or we run out of funding. I'm usually really good and not being in my "stuff" about this, but sometimes it takes over, if even for a little while.

No comments: