Thursday, January 11, 2007

1.8

Damn. So, thinking back, I figure I just waaaay under estimated my points, probably starting Friday night, but defintitely Saturday and Sunday at Great Wolf Lodge - eating too much. Then not really trying to cut back the rest of the week to make up for it. Also Tuesday night, when we went to bd's Mongolian Grill, thinking I could 'treat' myself and not just have shrimp and scallops, and again probably under estimating.

But up 1.8 lbs - that just shocked me. I knew it didn't look good, but I didn't think it would be that bad.

2 out of the last 3 weeks I've gained. So officially I stand at 37 lbs down, 215.8 lbs.

I do think the new plan is a bit more difficult, as I have no leeway to go over like I did. So adding more points makes it harder, not easier. Especially when they so push that you should eat your points every day, it ends up being much more exacting.

Then to top things off I went and bought a Baby Ruth candy bar last night. Not that I can't have some candy, but I didn't really need it.

Then, to top things off, my request to staff Discovery next month was turned down - apparently it is full. So I cancelled my request for Focus - I really wanted to do the pair and follow a group through. But that gives me 5 vacation days back, which is good, especially if I'll need them to visit Katie.

No comments: