Tuesday, November 28, 2006

My Life Story

I was born a poor black child. No, wait that is the beginning of “The Jerk” and while that may be fitting for me (I’ve often been called worse), it isn’t really how my life story starts.

Actually, I don't think I want to put it up here. Not that I don't want to share it, but I don't know if it fits in my current stream of unconsciousness type of commentary that I've got going on here.

So instead I think I'll put it up on my normal home page - like that can be called normal by any means. So check the links to the right if you want to know all the juicy details of my life.

Why am I writing my life story? Well it's an assignment. Both to write it, and to examine it, to see where my life shows my purpose and where it doesn't.

A lot of this may not make sense (but then, I never said that any of this would) if you haven't been to any of the premier seminars that Diane and I have been attending the past year. If anything, these help you to learn to examine your beliefs, and determine which of them are valid and which aren't, so that you can live your life the way you choose to live it.

No comments: